By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility via keeping apart good judgment, info, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http carrier
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot net apps
Read Online or Download AngularJS PDF
This e-book introduces amateur builders to a number information entry techniques for storing and retreiving facts either in the community and remotely. It offers you a number of absolutely operating information entry strategies and the perception you want to comprehend while, and the way, to use all of the thoughts to most sensible virtue.
- jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- You Don't Know JS: Async & Performance
- Node.js Design Patterns
Additional resources for AngularJS
One common use for the
tag is in poetry archives, for example, where line breaks and spacing add meaning to the poems. In the following exercise, you will add monospaced text to an existing page and you will create a new page containing a poem and an ASCII graphic. Use Monospaced and Preformatted Text 1. htm file located in the Docu- ments\Microsoft Press\HTML 5 Start Here\03Format\UsingMonospace folder. 2. Enclose club in step 2 and enclose margie in step 4 in tags:
In contrast, a monospace font is one whose characters occupy exactly the same amount of horizontal space, regardless of the actual size and shape of the individual character. Back in the days of the typewriter, all type was monospaced because of the way the typewriter worked: as you typed, the carriage moved exactly the same amount of space to the right, no matter which letter was keyed. Here are those same 10 Ms and Is in a monospace font: MMMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIII Some common uses for monospaced text include: ■■ Lines of programming code (like the HTML lines in this book) ■■ Text that you are instructing a user to type ■■ ASCII art (artwork created by using text characters) It is uncommon to use monospaced text on a website, but for special situations it’s nice to have that capability.
You could manually enter a
for every line break and a
for every paragraph break, but that is pretty labor-intensive for a large file with a lot of breaks. Using thetag is a shortcut. One common use for thetag is in poetry archives, for example, where line breaks and spacing add meaning to the poems. In the following exercise, you will add monospaced text to an existing page and you will create a new page containing a poem and an ASCII graphic. Use Monospaced and Preformatted Text 1.